for latest news check IRK system (online registration)
Admissions for first and second cycle degree programmes for Polish nationals consist of the following stages:
STAGE 1 Online registration:
- The applicant is obliged to register online in the IRK system available on the Academy’s website.
- The IRK system is open for registrations from 19 April to 31 May 2021.
STAGE 2 Entry exams:
Applicants are obliged to send the following documents to the Admissions Office till 31 May 2021 (the date of the stamp counts):
- a signed application available for printing on the IRK system;
- proof of payment of the exam fee
(150 PLN, 38 1240 3493 1111 0000 4279 1373, with title [name and surname] + oplata rekrutacyjna + [field of study and degree])
The documents must be placed in a white folder with the first page of the application generated via the IRK system glued on the front. Please send them to The Feliks Nowowiejski Academy of Music, ul. Słowackiego 7, 85-008 Bydgoszcz, Poland
STAGE 3 Terms and conditions of entering an applicant onto the student list:
Applicants who are notified through the IRK system that they passed the entry exams and who wish to undertake studies at AMFN are obliged to send via post or personally deliver to the Academy’s address the following documents, before and up to 15 July 2021:
- manually signed declaration on undertaking studies at the AMFN;
- applicants for first cycle degree programmes: matriculation diploma (its equivalent issued abroad) – original or authenticated copy;
- a Polish translation of the matriculation diploma (certified translation);
- applicants for second cycle degree studies: higher education diploma – original or
- a Polish translation of the diploma (certified translation);
- karta Polaka/Polish Card, if available;
- a document certifying proficiency in the Polish language (one of the following):
- a certificate of completing a year-long course preparing for receiving education in Polish, issued by an entity designated by the minister responsible for matters of higher education;
- a declaration of the admitting university/academy certifying that the candidate is properly prepared and has enough proficiency in Polish to undertake a higher education course in Polish;
- other documents that certify proficiency in a foreign language are certificates, diplomas and other documents certifying graduation from a secondary education school where the classes were held in the same language as the higher education course that the foreigner wishes to undertake.
Studies in English
The Academy holds courses in English for first and second cycle degree programmes of the Instrumental Music specialisation.
Applicants applying for first or second cycle degree programmes of the Instrumental Music specialisation held in English are exempt from the obligation to prove their proficiency in Polish, and instead must present a certificate or a diploma from a school/university certifying their proficiency in English of level B2 minimum.
Terms and conditions of admission and enrolment procedures for first and second cycle degree programmes at the Feliks Nowowiejski Music Academy in Bydgoszcz for the 2021/2022 academic year >>>DOWNLOAD